At Secure Storage our motto has always been "Customer First." With that in mind your safety is very important to us and we would like to share how our facilities are handling the current situation. Our mission is to meet your storage needs in a safe and efficient manner.
Tips and Best Practices to Minimize your Risk
- Clean your hands with sanitizer or wash with soap for 20 seconds with warm water.
- Wear a face covering and disposable gloves for staff members.
- Avoid touching your face and cover your cough or sneezes.
- Our Staff is disinfecting of high traffic area in the beginning of each shift and after each customer interaction. Doorknobs, keypads, office desks, counter tops, bathroom fixtures and toilets. Using the appropriate commercial/industrial grade cleaning products.
- Signage about handwashing and hygiene techniques are posted throughout the office.
Renting a Storage Unit
At Secure Storage we will make your rental process as easy as we can.
- You can still rent in person at our office where we have social distancing guidelines in place by maintaining 6 feet apart including entering and exiting the office. Minimize contact between staff and customers. Use of a sneeze guard at our front desk.
- Staff will wear a mask when completing the rental process.
- You can rent through e-sign or online at our Niagara Falls location, by email or by fax at both locations. Call us for more details. Secure Storage of Niagara Falls - 716-297-6695 or Secure Storage at Orchard Park – 716-667-0777.
We have implemented a policy that follows social distancing standards. We have laid signs on the floors to visually assist you, our customer. Keeping a distance of 6 feet. We have also installed plexiglass sneeze guards at our front desk.
Hours of Operation
We have shortened our office hours so a staff member can disinfect the facility. Monday – Friday 10 am -3 pm and Saturday 11 am -2 pm
Gate Access Hours
Customers in good standing have 24 hours a day/7 day a week gate access.